Read through the following links to see what’s happening and learn about upcoming events!
- Check out the Cover Story in The Hearing Journal: A Surge in Hearing Loops Gives Hearing-Impaired Front Row Seats.
- The Open Doors Conference is coming to Seattle. Learn more about Open Doors.
- New! Seattle Hearing Loss support group will have a planning meeting October 9th 6:45-8:45 at the Northgate Community Center.
- Upcoming Informational & Training event held by the Washington BLN in recognition of National Disability Employment Month.
- U.S. Access Board to Hold Public Meetings on Bus Accessibility. In Seattle on October 2nd!